1 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180101015
Company : Sandisk
Job Role : Technologist, ASIC Development Engineering
Eligibility : Mechanical Engineer / Embedded Engineer
Experience : 4-7 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.sandisk.com
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience with low level driver development and RTOS, C, Embedded Systems.
- Working Knowledge of SATA/PCIe/NVMe
- Play a Key role in the Pre/Post Si Validation of HDD and cSSD SOCs
- Develop and port drivers and test Firmware for PCIe/NVMe.
- Be involved in SOC bring-up and Post Si Validation
- Document and Package the drivers as an IP that can be used by other teams.
- Debug failures and perform root cause analysis with JTAG Debuggers, ICE, Scopes, Logic Analyzers in both pre and Post-Si environments
- Collaborate with HW and FW teams.
- Take guidance from and work with the Principle Engineers and Chip leads.
- Refactor and port code for efficiency from C to C++ and Vice versa
- Develop/execute/debug test cases in Pre-Sillicon Validation on Palladium, FPGA and in-house emulators.
- Root cause failures by digging into Waveforms captured from within the SOC’s internal Buses.