13 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180113001
Company : SAP India
Job Role : Mulitple Positions
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Gurgoan, Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.sap.com
Senior Developer-JAVA ::
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA with an aggregate score of 70% or above from IIT/NIT/any Premium Institute
- 8+ years of strong JAVA technology and object-oriented concepts, experience in multiple business and technical processes. Excellent programming skill is a must.
- Profound JAVA development experience – Core Java, EJB, Struts, Spring Core Container (IOC ) , Spring MVC, Spring AOP , Spring security etc., JSP, JQuery XML, JUnit, Ant, Apache tiles, web services, Servlet, tomcat, SQL, POJO, persistence.
- Eclipse RCP development and XText frameworks.
- Product Development Experience with Business Rules Management Systems like JBoss Drools or IBM ILog , Oracle Business rules etc.
Business Processes Consultant ::
- Bachelor’s Degree – MBA in Finance / CA degree is essential
- Deep SAP Product Expertise (preferably Techno-Functional) in Financials including SAP PSM and/or PBF
- Experience in Sap project implementation experience for Public Sector clients coupled with domain experience; preferably minimum two projects is essential
- Strong ECC core FI and CO module with couple of end to end implementation experience is important
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Minimum seven years consulting experience in Financials and Controlling area with at least 2-3 years specifically in Public Sector industries using SAP Public Sector Management (PSM) and/or Public Budget Formulation (PBF) is must
Quality Specialist – SAP ::
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical disciplines
- Hands-on experience with developing test automation scripts using Selenium /Vyper (mandatory)
- Working knowledge on Basic Java and experience with different automation frameworks(mandatory)
- Experience in designing test scripts from the user stories. (mandatory).
- Working Knowledge with Jenkins, Bamboo will be plus.
- Having strong sense of ownership on the task and initiative to drive the analysis and resolution of complex issues in agile manners.
- Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success
Technology Associate Consultant ::
- 2+ years of experience in designing and development of SAP UI5 / Fiori is required.
- Implementation knowledge of different types of Fiori application is required.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori for iOS and Fiori Mobile is desirable.
- ABAP and OData knowledge is desirable.
- Should have basic knowledge of S/4 HANA.