23 September, 2017
Job ID : 20170923001
Company : Sitel India Limited.
Job Role : UK Voice Process
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 0-1 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 23-September-2017 To 30-September-2017
Walkin Venue :
SITEL India Pvt Ltd,
2nd floor, Block 2,
Walkin Time : 10AM-4PM
Tel : 040 – 44553400
- Handle UK customers and guide them in online booking of train tickets
- Should have convincing and negotiation skills
- Regular College students are not considered
- Candidates who are willing to relocate can also apply.
- Those who have attended interview in last 30 days, need not apply.
- Minimum Qualification Intermediate
- Experience 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry. (Fresher will be preferred)
- Communication skills Exceptional Spoken English skills. (Should be 3.5 and above on the scale of 5)
- The selected candidates should be able to join ASAP and have all documents handy for background verification.
- Cab Facility will be provided.
- Shifts- Rotational UK shifts.
- 5-Days working ( 2 Rotational and Split offs)
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)