2 December, 2018
Job ID : 20181202010
Company : TCS
Job Role : Analsyt – SERVICE DESK AGENT
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 1-4 Years
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.tcs.com
The Service Desk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call our IT Service Desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the Service Desk Agent answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a call tracking system, uses a knowledge base tool along with their expertise to resolve tier 1 requests in a timely fashion. The Service Desk Agent escalates unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier 2 and 3 support team. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provide basic desktop support.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
• Respond to questions from all emails and callers.
• Become familiar with each client and their respective applications.
• Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
• Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
• Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services.
• Become familiar with the Systems, Network, Database, Desktop Engineers, programmers, developers, and each team in the IT Department.
• Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager.