20 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Gurgoan for Freshers
Job ID : 20170820013
Company : TCS Ltd
Job Role : SAS Programming – Life Science Domain
Eligibility : B.pharmacy/ M.pharmacy
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Gurgoan
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 22-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
TCS Ltd. 3rd Floor, Tower A,
Building No- 6,
Block W, DLF Phase III,
Walkin Time : 11AM-2PM
- BPharm/MPharm – 2016/2017 pass out FRESHER only
- Responsible for building programs to create SAS datasets from the clinical database, external data sources, and other sources while following the clinical study’s protocol or statistical plans.
- Work in tandem with Biostatistics and Data Management member on various clinical projects.
- Identify and edit checks per the data validation plan or data management plan.
- Develop SAS macros, templates and utilities for data cleaning, transformation and reporting.
- Utilize CDISC guidelines to build datasets.
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
Step 1: Go to link – https://www.careers.tcs.com
Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Entry level hiring’ link.
Step 3: Click Register here and Choose BPS to apply.
Step 4: Go to ‘Register here (For New candidate)’ link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
Step 6: Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as “Ekta Datta -HR”.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)