Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Experienced Professionals
7 September, 2017
Job ID : 20170907002
Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Role : Network Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 4 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Daily support for the Thermo Fisher Scientific corporate network (approximately 500 sites worldwide), including LAN, WAN, WLAN, Virtual Private Network ( VPN), firewall, and data center technologies.
- Working directly with our clients to understand their business needs to ensure that network projects are properly designed and implemented.
- BSc/BE/ME/MTech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or equivalent work/field experience.
- Find opportunities to improve the company’s network by implementing the networking standards that have been established by the Global Networking Services team.
- Ensure the highest level of availability and availability of the network by proactively monitoring performance, troubleshooting issues and failures, and scheduling upgrades / upgrades.
- Collaborate with large-scale network architects, projects and corporate initiatives to optimize the corporate network.
- Manage and track the Service Now queue to meet customer demands in established service level agreements.