Thomson Reuters Hiring Application Support Engineer
7 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180107025
Company : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Application Support Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.thomsonreuters.in
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or Engineering.
- Experience with other languages is also valuable such as Shell scripting, PowerShell, PERL or PHP.
- Experienced with Linux and Windows based operating system.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, fast learner.
- Performs routine daily operations, monitoring, fault detection and initial troubleshooting for Thomson
Reuters managed systems and networks globally.
- To ensure that business critical task checklists are followed and that all scheduled events are completed correctly in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure correct referral and escalation of issues
- To ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Management
System operated in the respective site.
- To identify and report deficiencies in systems, services and procedures, and ensure that corrective actions identified are completed.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- 0-2 years experience in computer operations is desirable.
- Familiar with Computers and Operating Systems, with basic PC office automation application skills in WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, etc.
- ITIL Foundation certification is desirable.
- Basic knowledge in Networking.
- Candidate should be willing to work on a 24×7 working shift pattern on a 9 hr