22 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers
Job ID : 20170822002
Company : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Trainee Research Analyst
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 23-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
Thomson Reuters, RMZ Infinity,
Tower E, Swami Vivekananda Road,
Opposite Gopalan Mall, Bangalore
Walkin Time : 11AM-12PM
- Research, monitoring of news, identification of relevant research data.
- Creating a profile for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Communicate and ensure liaison with internal and external departments for resolving data requests,
- Including direct contact with customers.
- Creation / maintenance of political profiles – for all levels: Follow-up of the next elections at the respective levels
- To ensure that relevant profiles are updated.
- Sourcing, creating / maintaining news profiles related to World Check for different categories of crime.
- Improve the efficiency of work practices by implementing automation wherever possible.
- Maximizes use of available tools / media to maximize the ability to maintain / enhance content
- Quality during daily operations.
- Completion of client requests and ongoing projects for the respective areas.
- Ensures quality, accuracy, punctuality and completeness of data according to company standards for
Product covered / market.
- Test new databases / applications, if any, by providing feedback from users.
- Adhere to change control procedures, content operating standards and current data policies, and
- Regional Language – Write, Speak and, Read will be an advantage
- Effectively communicate both internally & externally.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- There would be a need to over-stretch during the busy season to manage volumes.
- Strong understanding of Financial Markets/ NEWS / Current happenings and detail-oriented.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)