11 October, 2017
Job ID : 20171011001
Company : Travix Leisure and Travels Pvt Ltd
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 0-5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : 6
Walkin Date : 16-October-2017
Walkin Venue :
Travix Leisure & Travel Pvt. Ltd.
30,Pratibha Complex, 4th B cross,
5th Block Koramangala,
Walkin Time : 10AM
Tel : 8197928333
- Answer Inbound calls for all type of queries being asked by the Travix customers from across the globe.
- Make outbound calls to the Airline, consolidator and suppliers for all business-related matters.
- Provide correct and complete information to customer’ s queries through inbound & outbound calls.
- Direct contact with the customer for all type of online travel agency related issues like ticketing, a reissue of tickets, changes, cancellations, refunds, meal request, wheelchair request etc.
- The same (above) functionality gets replicated to clarify queries with business partners, consolidators, Airline and suppliers.
- Maintain quality parameters like correct verbiages, adequate & relevant product information, empathy, politeness etc. on all type of calls.
- Abide by the standard operating procedure of the company for any given task.
- Improve Sales on calls.
- Provide quality service to the customer and focus on First Call Resolution to reduce Contact Ratio.
- Support customer on emails within the service level (24 hours)
- Responsible for escalating to the relevant team in case of further assistance like refund, reissue etc.
- Must understand the significance and results of providing services within the service level.
- Must work on standard operating procedures made by the company and department.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)