4 November, 2018
Job ID : 20181104003
Company : Valeo
Job Role : ENGINEER CAE
Eligibility : Mechanical Engineering
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.valeo.net
Responsible for structural (Linear & Non-linear) and dynamic analysis of AMS (Air Management Systems)products or systems (EGR valves, air throttles, super chargers, sensors etc.)
– Experience in the Automotive or Mechanical Industry. Preferred would be EGR systems.
– Skilled in FEA tools (Ansys workbench, Ansys APDL, Design modeller mandatory). Experience with Altair
hypermesh would be appreciated.
– To perform linear & non-linear structural simulations and dynamic simulations.
– Check relevancy and completeness in the specifications and the work-request.
– Perform structural simulation (Finite Element Analysis) for product development in accordance with standards and methods define by the business group. Provide results and relevant analysis through reports, technical exchanges and communications with concerned teams.
– Ensure quality of the full simulation process through checking of results, meshes, convergence, etc.
– Post-process simulations with a deep insight in the results and physical analysis.
– Write reports or/and notes for the simulation done, archive simulations and results.
– Highlight issues and alarm in case of risk of unconformity. Present and explain results whenever needed to concerned teams.
– Experiment new methodologies when requested by BG and under its control, assess their performance on factual criteria.
– Contribute to the efficiency improvement by producing fast or automated processes.