19 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Hyderabad for Experienced
Job ID : 20170819002
Company : Verinon
Job Role : Linux Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3-5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 22-August-2017 To 23-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
Verinon Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
#305, 3rd Floor, Mayfair Complex,
SP Road, Begumpet
Landmark – Opposite to Traffic Police Training Center, Above Vodafone Store
Hyderabad – 500003
Walkin Time : 2PM-7PM
- we have an In-house requirement for NMS Solutions (Network Monitoring Solutions) OR Network Monitoring Engineer with Core functionality of Linux Administration
- Technical Support experience of 4-5 years preferably in Linux Engineer and Enterprise Monitoring Environment.
- Experience on log management tools specifically on Logstash.
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years in any monitoring tools like Solarwinds, Nagios, Zabbix, DataDog, PRTG, BMC, IBM, HP, CA and LogStash
- Mandatory experience in Linux Operating systems any flavor of Unix .
- Experience on Monitoring Protocols like SNMP, SSH, WMI, WINRM etc.
- Hands on experience of installation, configuration and administration at Level 3 on monitoring tools such as IBM Tivoli, ManageEngine IT360 or Op-Manager, Nagios, Groundworks, Solarwinds Orion and Logstash
- Experience in monitoring system alerts and/or batch job streams, observing their status, exceptions, and associated incident/failure messages.
- Preferred to have experience in maintaining, supporting and developing scripts using programming languages such as Python, Perl, VBScript, PowerShell and Java
- Willingness to work in 24×7 shifts is mandatory.
- Exposure to Reporting, ITIL & ITSM knowledge is preferred
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and drive timely completion of tasks
- Experience of monitoring servers, application and components from different cloud providers like AWS, Azure etc.
- Must possess good communications skills both email and verbal communication skills.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)