29 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Multiple Locations for Freshers & Experienced
Job ID : 20170829003
Company : Wipro
Job Role : Technical Service Desk
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Experience : 0-5 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru / Pune
Walkin Location : Chennai / Bengaluru / Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 02-September-2017
Walkin Venue :
Wipro, SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark, Kundalahalli, Whitefield, Brookefield, Bangalore.
Wipro Ltd., CDC3, Sterling Building,105, Anna Salai, Guindy,Chennai
Wipro Ltd., Plot No.31 MIDC, Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Walkin Time : Not Mentioned
Administrator IT Infra Service Desk : (Pune)
- Minimum work experience :1 – 3 Years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management Desirable
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
Administrator IT Infra Service Desk : (Bangalore)
- Minimum work experience : 0 – 1 Years
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)